Due to new regulations by the SCHSL in response to COVID, summer practices will run differently this year than in the past. Phase 1 for volleyball will begin Monday, June 8. During Phase 1, practices will be run in small groups. If you are interested in participating, please sign up here by Friday, June 5 at 8:00 am. Coach Hoover and Coach Ivey will contact you through GroupMe with your group assignment by Friday evening. In order to participate, you will need:
- A current physical from the 2019-2020 school year uploaded into PlanetHS/Arbiter Athlete (if you played a sport at Daniel or Edwards during the 2019-2020 school year, this information is up to date for summer practices)
- Bring a volleyball (if you have one)
- A face mask (if you have one)
- A water bottle (we will not be using the water fountains)
- COVID Informed Consent forms signed by a parent/guardian
Social distancing will be followed and screenings will take place prior to each practice. You must have all paperwork (PlanetHS/Arbiter Athlete and COVID Informed Consent) in order to participate.
We can’t wait to see you!